1) Take authorized guide for each vehicle after paying fixed guide charges while on safari in Eco-
2) Keep distance of 50 meter in between two vehicle while in Eco-Tourism zone.
3) Drive slowly in the Park so that you can see observes and enjoy without disturbing the wildlife.
4) Show your entry pass and identity card if demanded by tiger reserve authority at any time
while on safari in core.
5) Take paper bag with you and put all plastic/ garbage in it.
6) Try to wear nature merging colour cloths to enjoy sighting of wild animals.
7) The speed of vehicle on jungle safari should be 20 km/hr.
8) Keep a minimum distance of more than 20 meters from all wildlife.
9) Do carry mosquito repellent, sunglasses, sunscreen, antiseptic cream, hat or cap, socks and
shoes, binoculars, camera, water bottle, warm clothing in winters.
10) Do not smoke or light campfires in the forest. Accidental fires can destroy this wonderful
jungle in no time.
11) Always carry Original Identity Proof.
12) Always keep your phone on silent or airplane mode when entering forest.
1) Do not carry passenger more than
permitted capacity of vehicle including
driver and guide.
2) Do not get down from vehicle at any
place except at authorized places.
3) Do not play any music instrument or play
song on mobile or any other instrument
while on safari.
4) Do not lean out of vehicle or get down
from one vehicle and board in other
5) Do not stay at a place for sighting wild
animal more than 5 minutes.
6) Do not throw plastic or any object (bottle
tin, packets) out of your vehicle.
7) Do not overtake other tourist vehicle
follow one way rules where applicable.
8) Do not shout while sighting the animal or
9) Shutdown your mobile and reverse horn
of vehicle while on jungle safari in core.
10) Do not disappoint if you don't see a tiger.
There are many other interesting
creatures that are to be seen and